Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26

This blogging can only work if I do it daily. I have found that for the last week I hae not done my sketchy journal. It sits on my desk by the window. Also, then, I am not painting. However, tis type of writing is faster and more fluid. I am struggling today with the balance between the work(to me, the REAL work is my art work, the other work is the stuff of day to day from housework to syllabus prep for Art Appreciation and Art History, which right now fall in the housekeeping category) and the work.
I need to get a good image to the gallery by next week for the Repurposed show. I dont know if I can get to the opening or not. The life balanace of the scales tipping.
But top on my mind is my family in New England, and my parents in the hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment